Bon Noel 5ft Green/Brown Pre-Lit Artificial Spruce Christmas Tree with 120 LED Lights
Enjoy the holiday season with this amazing Christmas tree in remarkable realism from Bon Noel! With LED lights that gleam evenly throughout the tree, the softly lit Christmas tree fills your home with holiday warmth. This fascinating tree light is definitely a perfect decoration for indoor and outdoor, such as your home, office, yard at Christmas, New Year, etc. Welcome this tree into your home and enjoy its beauty for many holidays to come!
Features and Benefits
- Eco-Friendly Material – Made of eco-friendly dense PVC needles providing it with a fresh cut look and will last all season. Leaf tip with golden powder for added beauty.
- Pre-Strung Lights – Pre-lit with 120 energy efficient clear LED lights, all shine to create a festival and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Metal Stand – Xmas tree uses metal stand instead of cheap plastic stand for superior stability, prevents breakage and keeps tree standing tall.
- Easy Setup – To finish the assembly of this tree it requires only few steps, you just need to put branches and metal stand together.
- Pine styled tree stands up to 150cm tall with 92cm diameter
- Made of dense PVC needles with 336 branches to appear natural and full to last all season
- Pre-lit 120 LED lights all shine to create a festival and enjoyable atmosphere
- Sturdy foldable metal base provides stability to keep your tree standing tall
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for storage
- Added beauty with golden powder at the branch tips
- Perfect for indoor decoration at Christmas, foil the festival atmosphere
- RECOMMENDED SETUP: For the fullest results, work from bottom to top spreading every branch in a spiral motion
- Transformer Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Cord Length: 1.8m
- Input Voltage: 31V
- Power: 3.6W
- Branch Tip: 336
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Material: PVC, Metal Stand
- Net Weight: 5.6kg
- Overall Dimension: Φ92 x 150 H (cm)
- Colour: Green/Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.