Bon Noel 5ft Green Frosted Artificial Christmas Tree with Red Berries
This tall standing Christmas tree from Bon Noel will help you set the right holiday mood. The beautiful full- bodied faux pine tree will stay bright and lively for years of use. Let the cheer come to your home without the fuss and mess of traditional trees. This tree features the classical needle foliage and sturdy branched to display your cherished ornaments.
- 150cm emerald green spruce is made from quality materials to give a full and lush look to the tree
- Comes with a massive 184 PET tips, berry decoration for Everything you need
- Sturdy metal tree base provides stability to keep your trees standing tall
- Perfectly suitable for any décor to increase festive atmosphere during holidays
- Made of PET material, the leaf keeps in good condition offering long lasting usage
- Easy to set up by hook system. Quick assembly, disassembly and storage
- Flat Pack: YES
- With 184 tips and 33 berry decorations
- Material Used: Metal,PET
- Net Weight: 4.5kg
- Product Dimension: Φ75 x 150 H?cm)
- Colour: Green/White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.