Bring nature home without mess with this artificial Xmas tree from Bon Noel! Our beautiful Holiday Tree provides a great alternative to conventional trees. Easy set up with little mess or maintenance required. Designed with a perfect cone shape the tree narrows on its way up to a nice point on the top on which you can attach the perfect tree topper and its branches provides plenty of room to showcase your favorite ornaments. Sure to become a striking centerpiece for your holiday decor.
Features and Benefits
- Eco-Friendly Material – 1.5m hinged Christmas tree with 294 branch tips is made of eco-friendly dense PVC needles providing it with a fresh cut look and will last all season.
- Ample Decoration Room – High quality plastic stand and 294 branch tips provide plenty of room for decorative ornaments.
- Great Holiday Gift – Great gift for families friends especially for children they can decorate their table living room bedroom by themselves when Christmas.
- Easy to Setup – Quick and easy to setup simple push the pieces together and fold out the branches.
- Environmental friendly fireproof PVC leaves to give a full and lush look to the tree
- 294 noble leaf tips offer ample room for decorative ornaments
- Safe stability with sturdy plastic base
- Quick to set up just push pieces together and fold out the branches
- This artificial tree is almost indistinguishable from a real spruce tree
- Perfect for indoor decoration at Christmas foil the festival atmosphere
- Note: To get a full and bushy appearance please remove and spread out all individual tips to get the best possible look from the tree
- Net Weight: 2.5kg
- Branch Tip: 294
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Overall Dimension: Φ46 x 150 H (cm)
- Plastic Base Size: Φ16.5 cm
- Branch Dimension: 33 L x 6 W (cm)
- Material: PVC Plastic Stand
- Colour: Green
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.