Bon Noel 5ft Snow-Flocked Green Artificial Christmas Tree with Red Berries
Keep it naturally beautiful during Christmas with this artificial tree from Bon Noel. With branches, this 5ft piece is extremely bushy, providing plenty of support for holding your own decorations etc. It's covered in white snow-specks and red berries for a graceful look, bringing in a touch of sophistication into your home. It comes with a metal base so it stands upright and balanced, with the top branch allowing you to place your own angel or star for a personal finishing touch.
Features and Benefits
- Snow-Flocked with Berries – A unique design, bringing a beautiful look into your home for the season.
- Full-Look Branches – A large, full-bodied look which imitates a real life tree. PVC construction is tough and holds your own decorations and tinsel in place.
- Metal Base – Keeps the tree balanced and stable, so it stands proudly in place all Christmas long.
- Easy to Assemble – Simply fit the pieces together and the branches will open automatically.
- 5ft size
- Consists of branches for a full and realistic look
- Covered in fake snow and red berries, a beautiful and seasonal-appropriate look
- Metal base keeps the tree balanced and in place. Detachable and foldable for easy storage
- PVC is flame retardant for safety
- Materials: PVC and PE branches, metal base
- Dimensions: 150H x Φ75cm
- Tip count: 554 branches
- Berry branches: 42
- Colour: Green/White/Red
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.