- Reviews (2)
The BONECO F120 is the perfect fan for bedrooms or mid-sized rooms. It features a stylish and innovative single arm design to help achieve superior airflow. The head of the fan can be rotated 270 degrees which makes it extremely versatile – point it at yourself for direct cooling or reflect it off your ceiling or wall to create the signature air shower feeling. The F120 has 3-speed levels which are controlled by a rotary knob.
The BONECO line of Air Shower Fans has been specially designed to move a greater volume of air and at fasters speeds to create a powerful stream of air and achieve strong air circulation. This keeps the room’s air in a constant flow to create a feeling of cool air around you, balance any hot or cold spots, and keep the entire room at a comfortable level.
Features and Benefits
- Pedastal stand – Elegant and strong Foot Stand design enables stable and safe operation across all flat surfaces.
- Rotational knob controls 3-speed levels – The 3-speed settings lets you choose from a gentle breeze to a powerful blast of cool air at the twist of a dial!
- 270 degree manually rotatable airflow – Tilts 270° up and down, so you can easily direct the cool air!
- Superior air circulation for signature natural air shower feeling – Strong ventilation pulls in fresh air from outdoors into your home.
- Dimensions: 278 x 278 x 540 mm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: White
- Blade size: 150 mm
- Fan Speed Levels: 3
- Weight: 2.9 Kg
- Air Speed: 4.1 m/sec
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.