- Reviews (1)
The Boneco P400 Air Purifier gives you highly efficient air purification at home, making it ideal for those with allergies, babies and those simply wanting cleaner air to breathe in areas of poor air quality.
Insert the filter that meets your needs: ALLERGY (standard equipment), BABY or SMOG. Whether you are at home or at the office, this compact air purifier helps provide cleaner air.
From a product family with an award-winning design, the P400 will blend in effortlessly with your everyday surroundings – its quiet operation will never distract you.
Why do I need an air purifier?
An air purifier such as this P400 filters out ultra-fine particulates in the air, thus providing clean and healthy room air. With the special filter package (HEPA and active carbon filters), the P400 removes allergens, pollen, viruses, dust, pet dander, dust mites, smoke and odours from the air, quietly and efficiently.
For those with allergies, an air purifier can make a real difference to a sufferer's quality of life. This machine provides up to 230 m³/h of clean air and extracts allergens through efficient filtering, consistently improving the air quality in your room, and has even been awarded the Seal of Approval from the British Allergy Foundation.
Features and Benefits
- Portable – Enjoy fresh mountain air whether you’re at home or on holiday.
- Compact – This small machine can efficiently purify the air in rooms up to 23 m².
- Healthy – Removes smog, allergens, dust mites and smoke for fresher air every day.
- 4 levels of filtration with HEPA and carbon layers
- 5 fan speeds
- Fragrance container for essential oils
- Suitable for rooms up to 23 m²
- Digital display with auto function
- Filter change notification
- Choice of filters: Allergy / Smog / Baby
- Whisper-quiet operation at lowest output setting
- Operating noise level: 30-58 dB (A)
- Air cleaning output: 230 m³/h in CADR
- Power: Fitted with 240V UK mains plug
- Dimensions: H56.2 x W22.4 x D42
- Weight: 7.2kg
- Colour: White
- Boneco P400 mains powered air purifier
- Allergy filter included
- User instructions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.