Bookcase Storage Cabinet Shelving Unit Free Standing with Two Doors Wooden Walnut Effect
Make the most of your space at home with this bookcase and storage shelf. Made from particle for reliability and durability, it is crafted into a design which features five open shelves and a large bottom cupboard, giving you plenty of room for storage and display. Freestanding, it will stand perfectly placed anywhere, with four solid pine wood legs for stability and anti-tilt straps on the back for safety prevention. The sleek walnut colour will add an impressive look to any room.
Features and Benefits
- Shelf And Bookcase Unit– A great space-saver for any home, apartment or office. The white finish will look stunning in any room and blend in beautifully with all décor.
- Spacious– Features four open shelves and two cupboards (both with middle shelf) for plenty of storage and display space.
- Anti-Tilt Straps– This unit comes with anti tilt straps to prevent toppling for the safety of everyone in your home.
- Four Solid Pine Legs– The four solid pine legs provide durable support to help keep the unit sturdy and steady on the ground.
- Colour: Walnut Effect
- Whole Dimensions: H123cm x W23.5cm x L80cm
- Left Cube Dimensions: H33.5cm x W25cm x D22cm
- Right Cube Dimensions: H30 x W50 x D22cm
- Cupboard Dimensions: H40 x W50 x D22cm
- Weight Capacity: whole: 100kg Cupboard: 10kg Shelf: 10kg
- Made from particleboard with veneer coating
- Solid Pine legs
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.