Boppi Bamboo Marble Run - Jumbo Pack 815005C
ECO FRIENDLY BAMBOO MARBLE RUN: The marble run cylinders and spiral are made using bamboo fibre, the marble rail tracks are made from wood, and we use 100% recycled plastic for the connectors making the boppi marble runs eco-friendly as well as fun.
- MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS: Create multiple structures with different marble run routes using the direction adaptors, curved and straight rail tracks, and spiral drop. All connecting elements of the marble runs fit together making it possible to create a wide range of different structures for the marbles to travel down
- EASY FIT PIECES + COLOURed MARBLES + STORAGE CARRY BAG: The Starter Pack comes with 48 pieces and 12 colouRed marbles, the Advanced Pack comes with 89 pieces and 16 colouRed marbles, and the Jumbo Pack comes with 138 pieces and 24 colouRed marbles. All come with a soft drawstring storage and carry bag
- INSTRUCTION BOOKLET: A full colour instruction booklet is included with a step-by-step walk through on constructing the marble run and suggestions for alternate configurations
- THINK - BUILD - CREATE PLAY: Inspire cognitive learning in children as they explore the nature of constructing and building structures for the marbles
- Dimensions: H:38.0 x W:30.0 x D:30.0 cm
- Colour: Multi
- Material: N
- Model Number: 289-F09-4EC
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.