Boppi Wooden Dolls House - 4121
LARGE WOODEN DOLLS HOUSE WITH 3 FLOORS - A 3-storey doll house with 5 rooms and a small balcony. Backgrounds, floors, and wall graphics were designed in all rooms in great detail. On each floor, there are 2 windows and an accessible open front.
- 8 PIECES OF FURNITURE TO PLAY - The dollhouse comes with the following 8 wooden dolls house accessories and wooden dolls house furniture to play with: a kitchen table, 2 kitchen chairs, bathtub, chaise longue, storage table, bed, and a floor lamp
- DIMENSIONS - Height: 95cm, Width: 52cm, Depth: 24cm
- CONSTRUCTION MADE OF MDF & VINYL GRAPHICS - Made from sturdy, durable MDF and coveRed with vinyl graphics on both the inside and outside to complete the traditional doll house look. Built to last for hours and hours of play
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE INDIVIDUAL ELEMENTS INCLUDED - Instructions for the individual elements are included for self-assembly
- Dimensions: H:92.0 x W:52.0 x D:24.0 cm
- Colour: Multi
- Material: N
- Model Number: AF1-39F-010
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.