Bosch MSM6S90BGB ErgoMixx Hand Blender 750W - Black & Stainless Steel
Create hearty soups and naughty brownie mixtures with this nifty Bosch MSM6S90BGB ErgoMixx Hand Blender. It brings style and taste to your kitchen - with food processor and whisk attachment.
It has an 800ml capacity and a 750 Watt power output, making it perfect for whipping up batches of cake batter in no time. Thanks to the handy QuattroBlade, which is specially designed to chop and crush ingredients quickly and evenly, you’ll find it easy to reach the ideal texture. The AntiSplash function prevents splashes and helps keep your kitchen spotless.
With 12 speed settings plus turbo function, you can get perfect consistency every time, all at the press of a button. This Bosch hand blender features a mixing / measuring beaker with lid for measuring, mixing and storing small quantities. And after you’re done with blending, release the mixing foot with one simple click. Now you can clean it quickly and easily under running water or in the dishwasher.
Features and Benefits
- High Performance Blender – With powerful 750 watts for easy pureeing, blending and chopping.
- Variable speed – 12 speed settings plus turbo function for perfect consistency of any recipe.
- QuattroBlade – Ensures optimal cutting action and fine blending results.
- Click mechanism – Detach the mixing foot with an easy click for cleaning.
- Colour: Black & Stainless steel
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Capacity: 800ml
- Number of switching stages: 12-stage
- Power: 750W
- Material of mixer foot: Metal
- Blade design: 4-wing blade
- Dimensions: H38.5 x W6 x D6.2cm
- Weight: 2.03kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.