Powerful, lightweight and comfortable to handle, this Bosch PBH 2100 RE rotary hammer delivers high-performance hammering, drilling and chiselling for a multitude of DIY tasks. It’s powered by a 550W motor and a pneumatic hammer mechanism which provides a single impact energy of 1.7 joules, making it ideal for working on tough materials such as concrete and masonry.
The PBH 2100 RE rotary hammer from Bosch has an SDS plus chuck for tool-free drill bit and chisel changes, and it is equipped with a rotation stop for disabling the rotation. This means that you can use a chisel to knock off tiles with each impact and cut cable channels. Thanks to the Vario-Lock feature, the chisel can be fixed in 36 different positions.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, compact design – Forget bulky machinery, because the lightweight, slimline design makes it effortless to handle.
- Chisel function – Seamlessly switch to the chiselling function by deactivating the rotary motion, then choose from 36 different positions to suit the task.
- SDS chuck with Vario-Lock – You can freely select the working position and change bits without the need for extra tools.
- Bosch Electronic – Speed preselection and a trigger switch let you carefully manage the speed for precision tasks.
- Power: 550W
- No-load speed: 0 - 2300 rpm
- Impact Rate: 0 - 58000bpm
- Bosch Hammer Mechanism: Pneumatic
- Max. drilling diameter in concrete: 20mm
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 30mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Bosch PBH 2100 RE 550W Rotary Hammer Drill
- 1 x Depth stop
- 1 x Auxiliary handle
- 1 x Plastic case