Bosch PKP 18 E Glue Gun
- Reviews (3)
Great for a multitude of DIY repairs and crafts, this hot glue gun guarantees clean working and a stable adhesive bond. The heating element is electronically controlled to provide a constant working temperature of 200oC and fast heat-up, so you can on with your task with no waiting around.
The PKP 18 E offers DIYers a glue gun that significantly reduces unpleasant dripping as a result of its integrated drip lock. The mechanical feed system delivers the adhesive to the surface to be glued as required. With its reinforced polyamide housing and Bosch Constant Electronic technology, the PKP 18 E is an exceptional, long-lasting glue gun for DIYers. The controlled heating element provides a consistent working temperature, ensuring efficient bonding.
Features and Benefits
- Mechanical feed system – A carefully controlled glue release ensures even flow for targeted applications.
- Integrated drip lock – It prevents drips and spills, making it great for delicate tasks.
- Extra-long nozzle – Now it’s easy to apply adhesive in tricky, hard-to-reach areas.
- Power (heating up): 200W
- Power (maintaining heat): 16W
- Heating time: 7 min
- Gluing temperature: 200°C
- Gluing capacity: 20 g/min
- Glue stick diameter: 11mm
- Glue stick length: 45-200mm
- Weight: 0.35kg
- Bosch PKP 18 E Glue Gun
- 1 x Glue stick
Best use with
Bosch 25 Piece 11mm Glue Sticks
This Bosch glue stick is perfect for a variety of jobs, with a highly adhesive and versatile design which is ideal for repairs, seals, and joining various materials .SEE MORE...