Bosch PMF 190 E Multi Tool
- Reviews (1)
Take on multiple tasks with one tool with this versatile Bosch PMF 190 E Multi-Tool. It’s equipped with a powerful 190W motor for cutting, sawing, sanding and scraping in hard-to-reach places with ease, making it great for a range of DIY tasks involving wood, metal, and plastic. It also features a choice of accessories with a universal screw tool holder which makes it quick and easy to change attachments to suit your material.
The Bosch PMF 190 has a comprehensive range of accessories. There are virtually no limits to what can be done with this multi-tool. The compact and easy-to-handle ergonomic design with small handle circumference allows the user to work with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Variable speeds - You can preselect the oscillation rate to suit the material you’re working on, from 15,000 to 21,000 oscillations per minute.
- 4-stage depth stop - It’s easy to set a precise limit for your cutting depth.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design - Enjoy ultimate comfort and control for precision tasks with the soft-grip body and lightweight design.
- Power: 190W
- No-load speed: 15,000 - 21,000 rpm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Dimensions: H29 x W38.8 x D11.5cm
- Bosch PMF 190 E Multi Tool
- 1 x BIM plunge cut blade
- 6 x sanding sheets
- 1 x delta sanding plate
- 1 x 4 stage depth stop