Bosch PMF 220 CE 220W Multi Tool
- Reviews (2)
This versatile all-rounder is a great tool for a multitude of DIY tasks, including sawing, cutting, grinding and sanding. It features a four-stage depth stop with pre-defined cutting depths, all powered by a 220W motor. You can control the oscillation rate to suit the material and application and thanks to Bosch Constant Electronic technology, the chosen speed will remain constant, even under load.
With the Bosch PMF 220 CE multifunction tool, DIYers are perfectly equipped for all renovation and repair projects. This powerful tool is capable of mastering a wide variety of applications: Sawing laminate, shortening a door frame, routing tile joints or sanding different surfaces.
The Bosch PMF 220 CE multifunction tool is equipped with the innovative Starlock toolholder. Due to the three-dimensional geometry, matching accessories deliver even higher performance and enable you to work quickly and precisely. DIYers can also choose from a broad range of accessories for sawing, sanding, scraping and routing. All accessories can be changed effortlessly on the PMF 220 CE thanks to its magnetic toolholder with universal screw.
Features and Benefits
- Starlock accessories with MagnetHold system - The unique accessories are held securely with two magnets, making them quick and easy to fit and change.
- Curved-Tec - Rounded edges of the plunge cut saw blades ensure precise and gentle plunge cutting.
- Continuously variable preselection of the oscillation rate - enables you to gear your work towards the material and application
- Power: 220W
- No-load speed: 15,000 - 20,000 rpm
- Oscillation angle on left/right: 1.4°
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Bosch PMF 220 CE Multi Tool
- 1 x 85mm segment saw blade
- 1 x delta sanding plate
- 1 x delta sanding sheet set
- 1 x HCS plunge-cutting saw blade
- 1 x hex key
- 4-stage depth stop
- Plastic case