Bosch Universal Chain Pole 18 Hedge Pruner
Ideal for pruning higher-up branches from ground level, the Bosch Universal Chain Pole 18 Hedge pruner is fitted with a telescopic pole and pivoting head, making light work of cutting without the need for a ladder.
Boasting superior, continuous cutting performance, this powerful pruner has a chain speed of four metres per second so you can get the job done quicker.
This tool features patented Bosch Syneon Chip technology, which means the cutter detects the difficulty of the job and delivers the exact power needed, thus saving battery life.
Ergonomically designed for ease of use, this pruner features a telescopic pole which can be adjusted to suit your needs. Being lightweight, well balanced and easy to manoeuvre, this pruner reduces strain on shoulders and arms even during long-term use. This garden power tool also contains a see-through oil tank that automatically lubricates the chain making your garden chores even more of a breeze.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic – You adjust the length between 2.1 and 2.6m to suit your needs on this lightweight and easy to manoeuvre hedge pole.
- Powerful – With the 18 V Lithium-ion battery you can continually use this pruner without interruption.
- Automatic chain lubrication – Even with difficult branches the chain will not run dry and jam up and rust.
- Blade tip protector – Ideal for cutting along paths and walls, the blade is designed to prevent damage.
- Battery voltage: 18V
- Battery capacity: 2.5Ah
- Pivoting head: 120°
- Oil tank: 60ml
- Chain bar length: 20cm
- Height adjustment: 210-260cm
- Weight: 3.6kg
- 1 x 18V PBS 2.5Ah Battery
- 1 x 18V AL 1830 Charger