From the Boston collection, this Armchair has been made available in 11 colours. Together with piped edge detailing to the arms, side bolster cushions and sleek black metal legs, it's a modern design and one that catches the eye.
This stunning sofa has a colour to compliment any interior design scheme. Each seat has a been crafted with a high density foam to add an extra firmness to comfort. It is also a product that's handmade right here in the uk.
Purchases can be delivered right to your room with the packaging completely removed. Additionally we have a swatch service available so you can sample before you purchase.
Features and Benefits
- Modern Design– Sleek black metal legs, an inspired modern design feature.
- Firm Comfort– High density foam in each seat to add extra firmness.
- Piped Edges– The seat of each arm has been detailed with stylish piping.
- Bolster Cushion– Extra support from the included bolster cushion.
- Matching Footstool– A comfortable matching footstool is available to purchase seperately.
- Colour: Malta Gold
- Weight: 0.39kg
- Sofa Dimensions: H 84 x W 77 x D 92cm
- Seats - High Density foam
- Back cushions - Foam and Fibre
- Scatter cushions - Fibre
- Can be professionally cleaned
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
- Due to each armchair being made to order products can not be returned after delivery unless faulty or damaged. If you change your mind after purchase you can cancel your order up to 7 days from the date of order.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.