Brabantia 50m 4-Arm Rotary Airer
- Reviews (210)
Dry your laundry the natural way with this strong, weather-resistant Brabantia rotary airer. It’s designed with four sturdy arms and an umbrella mechanism, so it’s easy to operate and fold away.
The robust plastic ground tube provides stable positioning with a smooth rotation for super-fast drying. Plus, there’s plenty of space for the whole family’s laundry, with 50m of taut line.
Features and Benefits
- Great for families – With 50 metres of line, there's plenty of room for the whole family's washing.
- Umbrella mechanism – The Brabantia rotary airer is easy to put up and fold away thanks to this mechanism.
- Smooth rotation – The airer can rotate smoothly for super-fast drying.
- Integrated hanging loop – This makes the airer easy to store after use.
- Weather-resistant 50m line
- 4 sturdy arms
- Plastic ground tube with closable cap
- Integrated hanging loop for easy storage
- Rounded feed-through of lines for long-lasting tautness
- Diagonal width span: 2.91m
- Dimensions: H190 x W189 x D189cm
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)
|Highlands & Scottish Isles
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight
Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
Our carrier will request to photograph the delivery in situ once delivered, but as a customer, you do have the right to refuse this.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock in 3-5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your bulky item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.