- Reviews (2)
This compact little Brabantia newIcon 5L Bathroom Pedal Bin in Platinum is perfect for use in bathrooms, bedrooms or even your study.
Featuring a soft-close lid, this Brabantia pedal bin is a delight to use and won't reward you with a jarring 'bang' every time you use it.
It's also odour-proof when closed to keep any unpleasant smells hidden away, and has a non-slip base which both protects your flooring and keeps the bin stable and steady.
With a removable plastic bucket which can be easily maneuvered for convenient cleaning, the bin is both stylish and well-designed.
The non-slip base will protect your floor and keeps bin steady.
Features and Benefits
- Odour-proof – When closed, this bin won't let any unpleasant smells escape.
- Soft close – This unique feature means that the lid will close very smoothly and quietly so there won’t be any disturbance.
- Easy-clean – With a removable plastic bucket which can be cleaned conveniently.
- Protective base – This will protect your floor and keeps the bin steady during use.
- Non-slip base
- Smart grip in lid hinge for moving
- Removable plastic inner bucket
- Super-light pedal operation
- Capacity: 5L
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: H29 x W20.5 x D27cm
- 10 year Brabantia Guarantee
- Colour: Platinum
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.