Braun BUA6150CMEME ExactFit 3 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with 2 Cuff Sizes - Black
Braun ExactFit 3 will enable you to conveniently and accurately monitor your blood pressure on your own or with a friend or family member. It offers clinically proven professional accuracy following European Society of Hypertension.
With the soft inflation technology, it allows for more comfortable measurement, making it perfect for anyone who needs to take extra regular measurements. It also comes with two cuff sizes to choose from for "best fit" to ensure the most accurate reading. The colour-coding blood pressure level indicator helps you quickly interpret your results.
An additional feature includes the averaging function of the last three measurements, which enables a better representation of your heart health over time. Stores up to 80 measurements across two individual users.
Features and Benefits
- Professional Accuracy– Detects irregular heartbeats and is clinically validated and approved by ESH (European Society for Hypertension).
- Supports 2 users– Ideal for sharing the device, you can choose either the small (22-32cm) or large (32-42cm) cuff for the perfect fit, and can store 2x40 memories.
- Colour-coded instant data– For an easier interpretation of results.
- Braun Healthy Heart app– Helps track your progress over time with manual entry.
- Fully Automatic: Yes
- Number of Cuffs: 2
- Small Cuff Size: 22-32cm
- Large Cuff Size: 32-42cm
- Dimensions: H15 x W12 x D18cm
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Batteries Required: 4 x AA
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.