The Buzz Rigid Riser Bar Mixer comes in a fabulous chrome finish and is constructed with high quality material. The stylish Buzz showers will fit perfectly into any bathroom.
The thermostatic cartridge is set to 38oC to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature. This can be adjusted to a maximum of 46oC suit user preference. Flow control handle incorporates an eco button to save water, but this can be overridden by the user.
It includes a rub clean anti-limescale handset for easy cleaning. It is also supplied with WMNT10 C fast fit connections for easy fitting.
Features and Benefits
- Eco friendly– The flow control handle incorporates an eco button to save.
- Thermostatic cartridge– This will pre-set the temperature to stop at 48oC, but can be adjusted to a maximum of 46oC.
- Easy Clean– It includes a rub clean anti-limescale handset, for an easy clean.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee
- Colour: Chrome
- Supplied with WMNT10 C fast fit connections.
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, riser rail, hose retainer and single function handset with rub clean nozzles.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.