Experience a new level of affordable and reliable showering with this electric shower from Bristan. It has been designed to meet all of your showing needs with 3 power settings and a separate temperature dial that allows you to tailor your experience. It has 5 electrical and water entry points; Top left, Bottom Left, Bottom Rear Left, Bottom Right, Bottom Rear Right and a footprint which covers most UK electric showers, including fixing holes.
It draws water directly from the mains supply, at working pressures between 0.7 bar and 10 bar while it has a single function rub-clean anti-limescale handset that helps to keep the system clean.
The Cheer electric shower is designed for easy installation and use. It has multiple water/electrical cable entry points and adjustable riser rail fixing brackets.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Installation– It will use existing holes and fixings to fit in the same spot as your previous shower for quick and easy installation.
- Easy Clean– Limescale build up can easily be wiped off the nozzles without any scrubbing .
- Eco friendly– It is designed to use less water and has a half power eco setting option.
- Complete with wall fittings and brackets
- Adjustable riser rail included
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.