Glee offers the perfect combination of style and practicality. It has a modern and minimalist design with a smart digital temperature display. The shower also incorporates phased shutdown. This clears all the hot water out the shower when you turn it off, so that the next person who uses it doesn't get a blast of hot water. This also prevents limescale build-up, making cleaning so much easier.
The Glee electric shower has a universal footprint. This means it is designed for easy installation and use. It will cover up the space left by your old shower and has multiple water and electrical inlet point.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Installation– It will use existing holes and fixings to fit in the same spot as your previous shower for quick and easy installation.
- Warm up mode– Set up your temperature and once reached the on/off button stops flashing, so no more cold starts.
- Eco clean– The performance Indicator gives a visual reminder to clean the external filter and handset.
- 8.5kw power rating
- Complete with wall fittings and brackets
- Adjustable riser rail included
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.