BRITA P1000 Tap Water Filter Cartridge - Single
- Reviews (56)
Compatible with all our BRITA dispenser taps, P1000 cartridges provide approximately four months' filtration for purer, clearer, better-tasting drinks.
Featuring multi-stage filtration technology, BRITA’s P1000 cartridges help to reduce limescale and other substances that impair taste. The result is a cleaner, clearer, better-tasting hot or cold drink.
Cleaner great tasting tea & coffee
Consumers and experts agree hot drinks look and taste better when made with BRITA water. Release the full flavour and aroma of your tea, coffee and espresso to really enjoy your favourite cuppa!
Filter expertise since 1966
As the experts, we've been creating quality products for over 50 years, to help you to enjoy great tasting water.
Just a few pence per litre
Great value for money, each cartridge filters 1,200 litres, so great taste only costs a few pence per litre.
Simply install under your sink
There is no need for tools and the cartridge can be fitted under the sink horizontally and vertically.
Perfect for cooking healthy meals
You are what you eat -BRITA is perfect for cooking tasty, healthy meals.
Long lasting cartridge
P1000 filter cartridge is long lasting and provides approximately 4 months of BRITA freshly filtered water.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – The BRITA P1000 Tap Cartridge will filter between up to 1,200 litres of water (Dependent on water hardness & Volume consumed).
- Under-the-Sink version – Fits neatly under your sink – vertically or horizontally, to fit your available space.
- Better taste – Limescale reduction for up to four months – straight from your filter tap.
- Compatible with all our BRITA dispenser taps
- Cartridges last approximately 4 months
- Suitable for normal, hard and very hard water areas
- Quick and easy to exchange
- Cartridge exchange indicator
- Reduces limescale, chlorine and other odour and taste impairing substances
- For your local water quality: three water hardness settings
- P 1000 as standard for regular water consumption,
- Hassle-free, practical and TÜV, ACS and NSF certified
- Operating pressure: 2 bar to max 8.6 bar
- Ambient temperature: operation 4 ºC to 40 ºC
- Ambient temperature: transport/storage -20 ºC to 50 ºC
- Working flow range and associated pressure loss: 0.2 bar at 60 l/h
- Weight (dry/wet): 1.0 kg/1.4kg
- Capacity: up to 1,200 l/12 months
- Dimensions: 117x108x265 mm (W x D x H)