Brita Waterbar Talori WD3030 Chrome Filtered Tap
- Reviews (13)
Enjoy a more convenient way of purifying your water with the Brita Waterbar Talori chrome filtered tap.
Bringing the quality of Brita’s brand-leading filtration to your kitchen sink, this stylish, chrome-plated tap has two levers, one for unfiltered hot and cold water and one for Brita filtered water, giving you total water control at your fingertips.
It comes with a Brita P1000 filter cartridge which boasts a 1200 litre capacity that can last up to 12 months depending on water hardness and usage, effectively reducing limescale, chlorine, organic impurities and metals such as lead and copper, to improve the taste, odour and purity of your water.
The professional filter head offers three separate settings to match the water type in your area, with medium hard, hard and very hard water options all available.
The Brita WD3030 also features an in-built Status Indicator, with three different coloured flashing lights, to remind you when the cartridge needs changing as well as a convenient wall-mounted design to ensure a quick and easy cartridge exchange.
Features and benefits
- Effective and convenient filtration – Enjoy high quality, Brita filtered water simply by turning on your tap.
- P1000 cartridge – Brita’s signature cartridge provides excellent purity and last for up to 12 months.
- 2 water levers – Switch between filtered and unfiltered water to extend the life of your cartridge.
- 3 hard water settings – Choose between medium hard, hard and very hard depending on the water type in your area.
- P1000 filter cartridge
- Wall mounted design
- Brita Cartridge Status Indicator
- Three hard water settings
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Material: Chrome Plated
- Colour: Silver