BT Advanced Cordless Home Phone with Nuisance Call Blocking and Answering Machine - Single
- Reviews (6)
This BT Advanced Phone not only offers excellent sound quality, but is powered by truCall's award-winning technology, providing you with complete control over which calls you take and which ones you block. It has heaps to offer: it’ll block up to an impressive 1000 numbers to save you from all those nuisance calls, store up to 200 contacts in the address book, and record up to 30 minutes of messages on the answering machine.
If you don’t want to be disturbed for a while you can use the Do Not Disturb mode to silence all incoming calls, allowing you to watch your favourite programme or have a bath in peace. When you do take calls, you can chat away even if you’re busy cooking or working thanks to the hands-free speaker, or you can pick the phone up and walk around your home freely: it’ll allow you to roam up to 50m indoors and an impressive 300m outdoors for total convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Stores up to 200 contacts – So you always have the numbers you need close to hand.
- Blocks up to 1000 numbers – Say goodbye to nuisance calls by saving the numbers and having them blocked automatically.
- Answering machine – Records up to 30 minutes of messages.
- Long range reception – Up to 300m outdoors and 50m indoors.
- Stores up to 200 contacts
- Blocks up to 1000 numbers
- 30-minute answering machine
- Long range reception
- Up to 22hrs of talking
- 240hrs on standby
- Do Not Disturb mode
- Excellent sound quality
- Easy to read 1.8" monochrome backlit screen
- 15 Ringtones
- Colour: Black
*You must subscribe to a Caller Display service from your network provider to block nuisance calls and use visual voicemail. Charges may apply.