Bunty Kensington Small Soft Fleece Fur Cushion Pet Basket - Cream/Brown
Made in the U.K, Bunty's Kensington dog bed is designed using high-quality suede and lined with an ultra-soft fleece lining for maximum comfort.
Perfect for hardwood, laminate stone floors thanks to it's extra thick padded base and insulating lining this will be a welcome addition to any dog's sleeping area. The rubber gripped base helps with added stability and the removable and reversible inner cushion makes it easy to keep clean and hygienic.
A great bed for any dog's resting area, the Kensington bed will give them a comfortable and secure sleeping space.
Features and Benefits
- Washable – This luxury dog bed is 100% machine washable up to 30°C and 800rpm, this bed also boasts a removable inner cushion for easy washing.
- Comfortable – This Kensington luxury dog bed is designed using high-quality suede for a luxurious feel and comfortable build.
- Warm – This luxurious dog bed is lined with an ultra-soft fleece lining for maximum comfort.
- Colour: Cream
- Small size
- Made in the U.K
- Machine Washable up to 30°C and 800rpm
- Fleece lining
- Suede design
- Dimensions: H16 x W50 x D48cm
- 30 day guarantee
- Small - Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier
- Medium - Shuh Zhu, Pug
- Large - English Bulldog, Border Collie
- X-Large - Labrador, Dalmatian
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.