Bunty Medium Cosy Corner Couch Bed - Grey
The Bunty Cosy Corner Couch pet uses a high-density foam base and polyester filled rim to make the bed super comfy for your pet whilst offering back support perfect for easing discomforts and allowing your pet to sleep in a natural position.
The outer material is made from a hard wearing canvas that can be machined washed or wiped clean. Designed with an anti-slip polyester under the base of the bed makes it perfect for tiled and laminated floors keeping the bed stationary.
Created to fit this Bunty Cosy Corner Couch is designed to help you save space by fitting into any corner. Made with high sides and soft polyester support with 4 “foam will allow this bed to cope with even the heaviest of pets making it feel like they are on cloud 9.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable - The Bunty Cosy Corner Couch pet uses polyester filled rims to make the bed super comfy whilst the back support provides your pet comfort at all times.
- Washable - 100% machine washable up to 30 degrees C and 800rpm. Hard wearing canvas can be wiped clean and washed making it easy to keep the bed hygienic and clean.
- Space Saving - The triangular shape allows the Bunty Cosy Cone Couch to fit into any corner saving you space.
- Stable - Designed with anti-slip polyster underneath the bed keeps the bed stationary, perfect for laminated and tiled floors.
- Colour: Grey
- Easy to Wash
- Rubber-Gripped Base
- Easy Assembly
- Good Quality Material
- Dimensions:W:106 cm x D:71 cm x H:22 cm
- Guarantee: 30 Days
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.