- Reviews (2)
- Swan Gas Lighter Refills
- Fill all major lighter brands fast and efficiently.
- Contain extra refined and purified butane gas for a cleaner burning flame and trouble-free lighter performance.
- Feature a superior valve stem and nozzle to fill more lighters without reverting to the use of an adaptor.
- Also, fill butane powered domestic appliances.
- Conforms to Aerosol Directive 75/324/EEC
- Pack size: 200ML
- Click & Collect delivery only
Preparation and Usage
1. Check your lighter against the list and select adaptor if required.
2. The refill and lighter should be at room temperature for efficient refilling.
3. Hold the refill upside down over the lighter.
4. Push the nozzle firmly into lighter's refilling valve as far as it will go.
5. Escaping gas indicates (a) poor alignment of refill and valve, (b) insufficient force being applied to the refill, (c) use of wrong adaptor or (d) the lighter is full.
6. Withdraw the refill, a slight loss of gas is normal during separation.
7. Check the lighter for leaks by listening for a hissing noise. If a hiss persists do not ignite but return lighter to the manufacturer.
8. Hold the lighter away from the face when first igniting lighter and re-adjust flame height if necessary.
9. You should also follow any instructions supplied with your lighter.
Select adaptor appropriate to your lighter using the lighter manufacturer's instructions and the list on the pack as a guide. Where more than one adaptor is indicated the lighter manufacturer has varied the filling valve specification over the years.
Remove the adaptor after use.
Extremely flammable - use in a well-ventilated place away from sources of ignition - remember most electrical appliances such as irons, refrigerators, sewing machines etc can cause sparks. Stop refilling operation if any spillage occurs and allow plenty of time for escaped gas or split liquid gas to evaporate before allowing sources of ignition in the vicinity.
Solvent Abuse Can Kill Instantly
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep container in a well-ventilated place.
Keep away from sources of ignition - no smoking.
Do not breathe gas/vapour.
Take precautionary measures against static discharges.
Pressurised Container: Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
Use only as directed.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected]k.