Buttoned Floor Standing Headboard Ivory Velvet
This floor standing headboard has a simple design with classic deep button detailing that will look stunning in any interior. The padded 5cm deep cushion is upholstered in a soft velvet fabric to enhance the comfort of your bed.
Free standing or floor standing headboards are headboards which conveniently stand behind your bed. These headboards tend to be more sturdy and won't move as much as headboards with struts.
This headboard is available in Grey, Charcoal, Ivory or Stone. A divan bed base is available to purchase separately from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Buttoned Design– The deep button detailing and soft upholstery will look beautiful in any modern interior.
- Free Standing Headboard– As it is free-standing this headboard is easy to put up and conveniently stands behind your bed.
- 5cm Deep– This headboard is just 5cm deep, ideal if you are short on space while still providing plenty of comfort with it's padded cushion.
- Divan pictured not included (available to purchase separately)
- Colour: Ivory
- 5 cm deep headboard
- Floor standing
- Flame retardant velvet fabric
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Requires self assembly
Headboard Sizes and Dimensions
- 3ft Single H135 x W91 x D5cm
- 4ft Small Double H135 x W122 x D5cm
- 4ft 6in Double H135 x W137 x D5cm
- 5ft King H135 x W152 x D5cm
- 6ft Super King H135 x W183 x D5cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.