Cadac Citi Chef 40 Sky Blue Gas BBQ
- Reviews (7)
This compact but powerful table top gas BBQ is the perfect unit for those for looking for some alfresco cooking on their terrace, patio or out on a picnic. The Citi Chef 40 is the perfect companion for the urban chef.
Don't be fooled by it's size, this little BBQ utilises a single high performance burner to produce up to 2.7kw of power. This along with the porcelain enamelled grill plates creates a BBQ that will quickly and easily create some authentic cooked BBQ food in the fraction of the space.
Enhance your alfresco cooking with this compact, modern and highly effective table-top gas BBQ.
Features and Benefits
- Stable – The four solid feet include rubber stoppers to prevent slipping and provide a safe and sturdy base while you're cooking.
- Cleverly designed – The dome handled lid neatly sits on the back of the BBQ while you're cooking for convenient storage also acting as a wind shield in the process. This along with the heat diffusing plater underneath creates the perfect cooking environment for outdoors.
- High performance – This BBQ contains one large, powerful and high performance burner with automatic piezo ignition and a single control knob to dial in the perfect cooking temperature.
- Storage bag included – A convenient bag is included for when transpoting the BBQ or storing it while it's not in use.
- Easy-Clean – The easy-clean system from Cadac features an angled removable drip tray which aids the draining of grease and water into an easily accessible drip cup. The non-stick vitreous enamel BBQ grids can be removed and cleaned with ease, simply wipe down with warm soapy water or pop it straight into the dishwasher.
- Modular – One barbecue, endless possibilities. The wide range of interchangeable plates opens up your cooking opportunities all from one BBQ.
- ThermoGrill – The ThermoGrill improves the quality of your cooking; trapping and distributing heat evenly across the cooking surface; heating up quicker than cast iron and offering more responsive temperature control.
- GreenGrill – Made from an organic ceramic, the GreenGrill coating is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Improved durability, scratch resistance and coating hardness separates it from traditional non-stick coatings without compromising on the ease of cleaning.
- Colour: Sky blue
- Automatic Piezo ignition
- GreenGrill ceramic coated barbecue grill
- Pot stand
- Four stable feet
- Porcelain enamelled removable fat pan
- Single high performance stainless steel burner
- Storage bag included
- Butane/propane compatible
- Gas consumption: 196g/h
- Power output: 2.7kw
- Dimensions: H 33 x W 42 x D 42cm
- Cooking area: Dia. 38cm
- Weight: 7.25kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.