Cadac Citi Chef 40 Sky Blue Gas BBQ
This compact but powerful table top gas BBQ is the perfect unit for those for looking for some alfresco cooking on their balcony, terrace, patio or out on a picnic. The Citi Chef 40 is the perfect companion for the urban chef.
Don't be fooled by it's size, this little BBQ utilises a single high performance burner to produce up to 2.7kw of power. This along with the porcelain enamelled grill plates creates a BBQ that will quickly and easily create some authentic cooked BBQ food in the fraction of the space.
Enhance your alfresco cooking with this compact, modern and highly effective table-top gas BBQ.
Features and Benefits
- Stable – The four solid feet include rubber stoppers to prevent slipping and provide a safe and sturdy base while you're cooking.
- Cleverly designed – The dome handled lid neatly sits on the back of the BBQ while you're cooking for convenient storage also acting as a wind shield in the process. This along with the heat diffusing plater underneath creates the perfect cooking environment for outdoors.
- High performance – This BBQ contains one large, powerful and high performance burner with automatic piezo ignition and a single control knob to dial in the perfect cooking temperature.
- Storage bag included – A convenient bag is included for when transpoting the BBQ or storing it while it's not in use.
- Easy-Clean – The easy-clean system from Cadac features an angled removable drip tray which aids the draining of grease and water into an easily accessible drip cup. The non-stick vitreous enamel BBQ grids can be removed and cleaned with ease, simply wipe down with warm soapy water or pop it straight into the dishwasher.
- Modular – One barbecue, endless possibilities. The wide range of interchangeable plates opens up your cooking opportunities all from one BBQ.
- ThermoGrill – The ThermoGrill improves the quality of your cooking; trapping and distributing heat evenly across the cooking surface; heating up quicker than cast iron and offering more responsive temperature control.
- GreenGrill – Made from an organic ceramic, the GreenGrill coating is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Improved durability, scratch resistance and coating hardness separates it from traditional non-stick coatings without compromising on the ease of cleaning.
- Colour: Sky blue
- Automatic Piezo ignition
- GreenGrill ceramic coated barbecue grill
- Pot stand
- Four stable feet
- Porcelain enamelled removable fat pan
- Single high performance stainless steel burner
- Storage bag included
- Butane/propane compatible
- Gas consumption: 196g/h
- Power output: 2.7kw
- Dimensions: H 33 x W 42 x D 42cm
- Cooking area: Dia. 38cm
- Weight: 7.25kg
- Guarantee: 5 years