The Meridian range of BBQs from CADAC is perfect for giving your garden that something extra special. Whether you're entertaining friends and family or simply cooking alfresco, this BBQ is a great addition to any outdoor space.
Constructed with a robust and stylish stainless steel build and a double skinned lid, this BBQ has precise temperature control capabilities. Under the lid sits porcelain enamelled Thermogrills for even heat distribution and responsive temperature control. Great for all kinds of cooking, combine this control with the modular grill plate system to suit your needs and create a perfectly cooked BBQ feast.
Sitting alongside the main BBQ is a handy side burner for hob cooking. Great for cooking with frying pans or saucepans as well as creating exciting side dishes. All powered by a discreetly hidden gas canister underneath, this BBQ is fitted with everything you need for outdoor cooking.
Warm the grills, chill the drinks and get ready to be the envy of your friends and family thanks to this Meridian four burner BBQ from CADAC.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless steel – Strong, stylish and robust, the stainless steel build of this BBQ gives it a high quality and long-lasting construction. Perfect for years of outdoor use.
- Side burner – The ideal accompaniment to the main BBQ for creating exciting side dishes, sauces and general hob cooking.
- Discreet gas cylinder storage – Double skinned, anti-twist doors neatly hide up to a 5kg gas canister from view inside the cabinet.
- Easy-Clean – The easy-clean system from Cadac features an angled removable drip tray which aids the draining of grease and water into an easily accessible drip cup. The non-stick vitreous enamel BBQ grids can be removed and cleaned with ease, simply wipe down with warm soapy water or pop it straight into the dishwasher.
- Modular – One barbecue, endless possibilities. The wide range of interchangeable plates opens up your cooking opportunities all from one BBQ.
- ThermoGrill – The ThermoGrill improves the quality of your cooking; trapping and distributing heat evenly across the cooking surface; heating up quicker than cast iron and offering more responsive temperature control.
- GreenGrill – Made from an organic ceramic, the GreenGrill coating is environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Improved durability, scratch resistance and coating hardness separates it from traditional non-stick coatings without compromising on the ease of cleaning.
- Warmer pan – Made from thick GreenGrill ceramic aluminium, the high-rise warmer pan is ideal for roasting or warming meats and vegetables
- Universal Rotisserie – A great additon to your BBQ, this rotisserie is a motorised add-on for more cooking options. The motor is housed in a mild steel case and is either mains for battery powered (2 x D size batteries)
- Colour: Silver
- Self assembly required
- Folding side table
- Double-skinned lid
- Lid sits flush with the back of the BBQ when open
- Side burner with automatic Piezo ignition
- 4 x Flame sizzle bars
- 2 side table tool pins, 2 internal tool pins
- CADAC Easy-Clean system
- 2 large all terrain wheels
- Includes Clip-on Propane regulator
- Butane/Propane Compatible
- Gas consumption: 910g/h
- Power output: 12.5kw
- Dimensions: H 140 x W 163 x D 60cm
- Cooking area: W 80 x D 48.5cm
- Weight: 68kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.