Cado Leaf 320i Smart Wifi Air Purifier - Indigo Black
A special narrow frame design takes air purifying performance to the limit. LEAF 320i can be remotely operated from anywhere — even on the go.
The key to effective air purification is speed. Dust, harmful substances and viruses suspended in air cannot be picked up once they fall to the floor, no matter how powerful a vacuum cleaner may be. This is why the “purifying speed” to draw in all such particles before they hit the floor is so important. The diagonal flow fan incorporated in the LEF 320i powerfully sends air drawn in from all sides straight up 360-degrees around the unit. A large amount of air is circulated quickly in the room to achieve a high air cleaning speed.
Features and Benefits
- Works with CADO sync APP – By linking with devices that have the cado sync app installed via Wi-Fi, the LEAF 320i facilitates checking air status and remote controlling while out of the room.
- Self-cleaning function for a long-lasting filter – The filter features activated carbon for absorbing odor, as well as a self cleaning function which decomposes and eliminates them with LED light using the photocatalytic technology. This cycle of operation allows the filter to restore itself and achieve long service life.
- A high-performance filter that catches even the smallest particles –Air is drawn in, then filtered through stages of high performance filters with various functions. The size of particles captured by the filter is 0.09 μm*. PM2.5, with a particle diameter of 2.5 μm, most certainly cannot pass through it and is captured by the filter.
- LEDs indicate air quality – Three LED light colors notify invisible air conditions. The LED light is dimmed to suit the brightness of surroundings for peaceful ambiance at bedtime.
- Minimal Design – A special, narrow frame design takes air purifying performance to the limit. The edges of the top panel on the LEAF 320i are made extremely narrow to increase the amount of discharged air to enhance air circulation efficiency. An intuitive control panel is installed on the edge to incorporate functionality in a minimal design.
- Model: AP-C320i
- Room size: ~ 42 m²
- CADR (Clean air delivery rate): 360 m³/h
- 3 Layer filter: Pre-filter, HEPA type filter and self-cleaning active carbon filter
- Air quality smart sensors: Keeps comfortable environment with odor, dust and light sensors at automatic operation
- Automatic mode, eco mode, rapid mode, manual mode, timer mode (1h, 4h, 8h), light-on/off, filter replacement indicator, air quality monitor, automatic dimming
- Filter replacement indicator
- App connection: Use the "cado sync" app to control your air purifier, monitor the air quality, set a timer, change the mode.
- Replacement filter FL-C320
- Filter life is 6 months to 1 year
- Power supply: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
- Weight: 9.34 kg
- Product dimensions Ø24 x H65 cm
- Colour: Indigo Black
Cado Sync Features
- Verification of PM2.5, temperature and humidity
- Verification of air conditions
- Turning power ON and OFF
- Changing air volume
- Changing operating modes
- Lights ON and OFF
- Setting, turning ON and OFF of 24-hour timer
- Verification of filter life
- Devices supported by cado sync app: iPhone: iOS 8.0 and later versions, Android: OS4.2 and later versions
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.