Callow Vertical Charcoal BBQ Smoker Grill
- Reviews (1)
The 14'' Premium Charcoal Smoker BBQ Grill from Callow is made of high density 0.9mm carbon steel and finished with a quality powder coating.
The Smoker is made up of the Smoker Hood the Smoker Barrel body the Smoker bottom bowl and supporting feet. It uses four stainless steel locks to connect it all securely together. There is a built-in thermometer in the lid which has now been replaced by a better quality gauge so you can accurately identify the perfect cooking/smoking temperature. The addition of four adjustable air vents to the base and two vents in the lid of the smoker allow for improved airflow and better temperature control.
There are also two conveniently located access points for meat thermometer probes so you can check your food without removing the lid. A hinged door on the front of the body provides easy access to the water and charcoal pans so if you have a long cooking/smoking time you can simply top both up whilst retaining most of the heat/smoke. The charcoal pan is fully ventilated to provide a good even distribution of heat/smoke.
Features and Benefits
- Great cooking results – This charcoal smoker BBQ grill comes complete with two cooking grates and a smoking rack together with 6 hooks for smoking sausages fish or ribs so you can choose how and what you want to smoke.
- Efficient use – The simple structure makes it easy to use and very efficient. And when you have finished cooking/smoking the lid will clip out of the way on one of the heat resistant handles.
- Protective cover – To complete the perfect package there is a weather proof cover for your Callow Charcoal Smoker BBQ Grill to keep it protected. This is the ideal package for beginners and experts alike excellent quality and superb design at a very affordable price.
- Colour: Black
- High density 0.9mm carbon steel with quality powder coating
- Easy to monitor and top up large, one gallon capacity water pan with 2-3 hour duration
- Large fully ventilated charcoal pan, provides long cooking/smoking time of 5-6 hours
- Two meat thermometer probe access points
- Adjustable air vents for temperature control
- High quality built in thermometer
- Includes: Smoking rack, 6 hooks, two cooking grates and a weather proof cover
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H90 x W36 x D36cm
- 1 year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.