Canadian Spa Banff 3 Person FAR Infrared Home Indoor Sauna
The Canadian Spa Banff 3 Person FAR Infrared Home Sauna is the perfect addition to your home for a relaxing and therapeutic end to a busy day.
Constructed from an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly, this saunas user-friendly control system boasts advanced features such as a timer, pre-heat and auto-start functions. It also features the latest technology with 7 mica carbon FAR infrared heaters that last 3000 to 5000 hours each.
A built in Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting, and aromatherapy system ensure that you will have the relaxation experience that you are looking for.
Why choose a Canadian Spa MICA Far Infrared sauna?
MICA Heaters heat evenly and are more efficient than standard carbon fibre heaters and with low EMF levels and no off gassing. They are very effective at heating your body core and helping your body detox.
The radiant heat from your Far Infrared Sauna surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation.
Using Far Infrared helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. When used properly, a Far Infrared Sauna will help provide a lifetime of healthy living.
In this Canadian Spa Far Infrared Sauna only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air while the other 80% directly heats your body. The result is deeper tissue penetration and health benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Glass windows and doors – Tempered safety glass doors and windows add a modern look and allow a clear view of your outside surroundings.
- Low EMF – This sauna exceeds industry safety expectations with average EMF levels of 1.3mG (42 times lower than competing saunas!)
- Digital controls – The controls in this sauna make it easy to view and change temperature settings. They also allow you to program the sauna to come on the next day so its ready to use when you are. The operating temperature can be set between 67°F and 140°F. Perfect for setting up the sauna to your specific taste.
- Solid wall construction – With no particle board or MDF, the solid wood build of this sauna has far less chance of warping due to moisture.
- FSC approved timber – The Candian Hemlock wood in this sauna has been certified by the FSC as sourced from a sustainable and environmentally conscious supply.
- Canadian Hemlock Wood
- Suitable for up to 3 people
- Timer, Pre-heat and Auto Start functions
- Bluetooth audio system
- Tempered 8mm safety glass
- 180° door hinges
- Magnetic door hinges
- Fresh air vent included
- Essential oils dispenser plus 3 oils lavender, apple, Eucalyptus
- Tempered safety glass
- 7 micra carbon FAR infrared heaters
- Self assembly required
- Plugs into a standard power socket
- Indoor use only
- Dimensions: H 191 x W 104 x D 145cm
- 1 year guarantee
This product is for indoor use only and is delivered KERBSIDE. It will be delivered flat packed for easy transportation to its final location for clip together assembly. It can be placed in a summer house or garage but needs to be protected from moisture.
In case of any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of this sauna please contact Canadian Spa Company on 01293 812 040.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.