Canadian Spa Chilliwack 1 to 2 Person FAR Infrared Home Indoor Sauna
- Reviews (76)
Sit back and relax after a stressful day with this Chilliwack 1 - 2 person far infrared sauna from Canadian Spa.
Enjoy the numerous health benefits of an infrared sauna in the comfort of your own home. This sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, a Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting and an aromatherapy system. Five far infrared carbon heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. All Canadian Spa Company saunas are designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
Why choose a Canadian Spa MICA Far Infrared sauna?
MICA Heaters heat evenly and are more efficient than standard carbon fibre heaters and with low EMF levels and no off gassing. They are very effective at heating your body core and helping your body detox.
The radiant heat from your Far Infrared Sauna surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation.
Using Far Infrared helps to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals. When used properly, a Far Infrared Sauna will help provide a lifetime of healthy living.
In this Canadian Spa Far Infrared Sauna only about 20% of the heat goes to heat the air while the other 80% directly heats your body. The result is deeper tissue penetration and health benefits.
Features and Benefits
- Relaxing – Designed for a comfortable and relaxing experience, this personal sauna is pack full of features including digital controls, a Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting and an aromatherapy system to tailor the space to your exact needs.
- Infra-red heating – Far Infrared light energy is the safest and most efficient source for healing and detoxifying the human body through heat. It produces wavelengths of electromagnetic light energy that allow the body to be heated internally, as opposed to near infrared or ceramic heaters which only create surface heat.
- Canadian Hemlock timber – Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly, this is an attractive piece to add to your home.
- Canadian Hemlock wood construction
- Suitable for 1 to 2 people
- Quick and easy assembly
- Indoor use only
- Requires a moisture free area
- Bluetooth audio system
- Heated floor
- LED chromotherapy lighting
- Aromatherapy system
- Tempered safety glass doors and windows
- Plugs into a standard dedicated outlet
- Dimensions: H 190.5 x W 102 x D 96.5cm
- 1 year limited warranty
This product is for indoor use only and is delivered KERBSIDE. It will be delivered flat packed for easy transportation to its final location for clip together assembly. It can be placed in a summer house or garage but needs to be protected from moisture.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.