Canadian Spa Hot Tub Submersible Clean Water Pump
This pump is intended for pumping rainwater, fresh water, mains water and chlorinated hot tubs, swimming pool water. It must not be used for the drinking water supply or for the delivery of foodstuffs.
Explosive, flammable, aggressive or health-hazardous substances and faecal matter must not be pumped. The pump is not suitable for commercial or industrial use. The pump is not suitable for continuous running (e.g. permanent circulation in filter systems). It is also not suitable for use with liquids containing abrasive materials (e.g. sand) or containing mixtures of dirt, sand, mud or clay.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic Float Switch – The practical float switch will immediately switch off the pump water once the water level reaches a defined level.
- Lightweight – This pump is housed in a compact and lightweight case, making it portable and easy to carry around.
- Multi-purpose – From emptying hot tubs, filling water tanks, washing cars, filling fish water tanks, watering gardens and fields to pumping from wells, this is a very versatile and multi-function water pump.
- Submersible pump
- With a 25ft (7.6m) hose
- Dimensions: H 41 x W 19 x D 24cm
- Weight: 6kg
- 1 year guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.