Canadian Spa Manitoba 4 person 14 Jet Hot tub with LED Lighting
The Canadian Spa Manitoba 14-Jet 4-Person Patio Spa is perfect for those looking to kit-out their outdoor living area with something special.
The Manitoba Spa is sure to blow you away with its 14 well positioned jets, and deep seating for four. The two-speed pump allows you to turn jets on low or high, while you relax to the soothing sounds of the moving water. The factory installed ozone water care system along with Glacier filtration keep your spa water clear and reduces the amount of chemicals needed.
This Canadian Spa hot tube features an air venturi valves to vary the water jet pressure and a multi-coloured LED lighting that provides you with the perfect way to truly unwind after a long day.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to set up – Fill the spa with a garden hose, plug it into any nearby outlet (no electrician required) and once the water reaches the desired temperature, you're ready to start enjoying your spa.
- Ozone Water Care System – The Ozone water care system operates with an Ozonator unit that produces ozone bubbles that are injected into the spa water. The ozone, through the process of oxidation, removes contaminants such as lotions, detergents and organic waste out of the spa water – improving water quality.
- Heat retention – The Manitoba features a thermal locking cover with hinge seal for added heat retention.
- LED-Light – This high-quality Canadian Spa features a multi-colored LED mood lightings that will help you to feel relax and more energised.
- 4 person spa
- 14 jets
- Heat retentive design
- Ozone water acre system
- LED Lighting
- Self installation
- Dimensions: H 74 x W 152 x D 170cm
- Weight: 180kg
- 12 month guarantee
In case of any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of this hot tub please contact Canadian Spa Company on 01293 812 040 before purchasing.
Canadian Spa Starter Kit
This kit has everything you need to get started with your Canadian Spa or any other hot tub and keep your spa hygienic and looking pristine.
It includes 500g chlorine, 500 g pH minus 500 g pH plus, 500 ml foam remover and 50 test strips.
Canadian Spa Spa Ball
The Spa Ball floats on the water surface and soaks up oils and other residues to help keep the spa water clean.
The Spa Ball sits in the water absorbing oils, grease and grime. It then sinks when it needs replacing.
Canadian Spa Classic Plastic Steps - Black
Give your Canadian Spa hot tub great accessibility and ease of use with these add-on plastic steps.
The black Canadian Spa classic universal spa steps are a great accessory which has been created with durability and versatility in mind.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.