The Canadian Spa Okanagan 10-Jet 4-Person Spa is perfect for those looking to kit-out their outdoor living area with something special. The Okanagan spa is sure to blow you away with its 10 well positioned jets, and deep seating for four.
The two-speed pump allows you to turn jets on low or high, while you relax to the soothing sounds of the moving water. While the factory installed ozone water care system keeps your spa water clear and reduces the amount of chemicals needed.
This Canadian Spa Hot Tube features an intuitive and simple Balboa digital control panel, underwater, multi-colour LED light and a thermal locking cover with hinge seal for added heat retention. The delightful Okanagan 10-Jet Hot Tube has a heavy duty insulation which provides energy efficiency and combines high-end features and design which are sure to satisfy any household.
With kerbside delivery and plug & play technology, owning the Okanagan couldn’t be any easier.
Features and Benefits
- Ozone Water Care System – The Ozone water care system operates with an Ozonator unit that produces ozone bubbles that are injected into the spa water. The ozone, through the process of oxidation, removes contaminants such as lotions, detergents and organic waste out of the spa water – improving water quality.
- Heat retention – The Spa Okanagan 10-Jet 4-Person Spa features a thermal locking cover with hinge seal for added heat retention.
- Balboa digital control panel – The Balboa Systems have been around for years and they are the backbone of the hot tub industry and is intuitive and simple to use.
- LED-Light – This high-quality Canadian Spa features a multi-colored LED mood lightings that will help you to feel relax and more energised.
- Colour: White
- Electrical: 13A
- Capacity: 4 person
- Weight: 190kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Water Capacityl: 600litres
- Jet Count: 10 jets with stainless steel trim
- Dimension: 160 x 160 x 73cm
- Kerbside delivery
- Pump: 2 speed 2HP
- Heater: 2kW
- 50 sq ft Microban Glacier filters
- Hardtop cover
This product is delivered KERBSIDE but back garden delivery can be arranged through Canadian Spa directly.
In case of any questions regarding the purchase, delivery or installation of this spa please contact Canadian Spa Company on 01293 812 040.
Frequently Asked Questions
What comes with the spa? What else is needed?
The Okanagan comes with a hard top insulating cover, installed filter and kerbside delivery to a UK address. The Okanagan does not come with steps, chemicals, furniture seen in some of the photos or installation as standard.
Should the spa be turned off when not in use?
No. Canadian Spas are designed to be left on, at the desired temperature, all the time. The heavy duty insulation and thermal cover will keep the water hot with minimal energy consumption. This means the spa is always on and ready, whenever you are.
What type of foundation is required for the spa?
Your new spa needs a good solid foundation. The area your spa sits on must be able to support the spa, the water in it and those who use it. If the foundation is inadequate, it may shift or settle after the spa is in place, causing stress to the shell or components. Please refer to the spa owner’s manual for additional information.
Do I need any specialty wiring or plumbing?
No. The Okanagan can be plugged into any standard outdoor outlet capable of supply 13amps at the spa (peak draw). No additional wiring or plumbing is required.