Canadian Spa St Lawrence 16ft 72-Jet Swim Spa
This 16ft Lawrence Swim Spa by Canadian Spa is the perfect way to swim every day in the comfort of your own back garden.
Imagine never having to turn, touch or push off from any wall. Swimming against the current produced by this spa gives you the ability to focus on your stroke technique and enjoy the fluidity of a current adjusted to your personal swim level. Canadian Spa's River Jet Design provides a wider, deeper, smoother current and the inner shell design has no hidden obstacles like steps or benches for your feet to hit in the swim lane - giving you a far superior swimming experience than any other swim spa available today.
Features and Benefits
- Easy maintenance – The automatic cleaning feature minimises maintenance thus leaving you more time to get into the swim spa with family and friends.
- Energy efficiency – The Swim Spas ThermalSprings Heat Reclamation System with energy-efficient components and Canadian Spa's thick, energy-conserving hardcover keeps operating costs to a minimum all year round. Being smaller than a conventional pool, it requires fewer chemicals, less maintenance and less energy to heat and operate.
- Industry leading guarantee – We stand behind the quality of our products with straight forward, no-nonsense protection. We offer an industry-leading guarantee on Swim Spas.
- Flexible current system – Allows the swimmer to vary the flow of water and adjust the swim intensity of the swim jets at the touch of a button, from Novice to Triathlete
- Wide, deep and even flowing swim channel – No protruding steps or seats in swim area and a complete loop current design and stabilisation jets, this swim spa creates a consistent and smooth water flow. With no backsplash and reinforced sides for stability, it's great for rehabilitation as well as fitness training.
- Balboa Smart Phone App Compatible (requires Wi-Fi Receiver, Sold Separately) – The Balboa is a smartphone app that is designed as a wireless swim spa control which allows you to pick the water care settings that fit your schedule, adjust filtration, temperature settings and create the ideal swim spa experience from anywhere in the world.
WhiteWater Jet delivery™ system
Current generator jets deliver a powerful continuous stream of water to aid straight and level swim:
1 x ‘headstream jet’ provides up to 730 litres of water per minute giving maximum resistance in the swim
2 x ‘shoulder stream jets’ provides an additional 360 litres per jet simultaneously allowing even resistance for a variety of swimming strokes
2 x ‘profile stream jets’ delivering 730 litres per minute each to provide additional resistance to support you for a longer more pleasurable swim (effectively counteracting downward acting filtration currents)
4 x pumps deliver up to a total of 2,920 litres per minute before air injection (for further pressure)
Variety of control options to allow you to configure the current to your personal preference
Soothing scents provided by our new aromatherapy system will allow you to drift into the tranquillity of your own garden sanctuary.
As part of your total sensory swim spa experience, this state-of-the-art technology provides you with the chance to change the mood and/or enhance your swim spa experience at the twist of a cap. It diffuses just the right amount of aromatherapy into the surrounding air without messing with your water chemistry and is available in a wide variety of pleasing and stimulating scents (available separately).
This upgrade to LED lights offers strategically placed lighting that illuminates the waterline, waterbody, waterfalls, speakers and more. They are brilliantly coloured and sequence through a range of colours when turned on or be locked on to one preferred colour. These lights are also complemented by LED lights that illuminate the waterfall jets discreetly from behind. Perfect for enjoying the spa even as dusk sets in.
Ozone Generator System
When mixed with water, ozone is a highly effective oxidiser that assists in removing unwanted contaminants from the swim spa water. This naturally sanitises the spa water meaning fewer chemicals are required for maintenance and upkeep.
Built in Audio System
iPod/MP3 enabled music system with 2 slow rising and retractable waterproof speakers. The 3.5 mm connection sockets are compatible with most MP3 players (standard headphone jack) and the built-in high fidelity amplifier delivers high volumes with clear acoustics.
A dedicated waterproof compartment is included to house your MP3 player (compatible with larger MP3/smart phones)
Back lit waterfall
When it comes to time to relax and unwind, the LED illuminated waterfalls add a calming and peaceful atmosphere to the spa. Great for a post-training warm down or a soak after a long day at work. Enjoy the relaxing tranquillity of a steady waterfall and drift off.
- Electrical: 50 amps
- Water Capacity: 6475 L
- Size: 500 x 228 x 137 cm
- Seat Count: 7
- Jet Count: 72
- Raised hot tub floor
- Pumps: 3 x 5 HP, 1 x 4 HP
- 2 1/2 inch intake and return pipes
- Heater: 3 kW
- Included: 5"/3" hardtop covers, 3 tier spa steps & installed filters
- Packaged Size: L502, W230, D149cm
- Packaged weight: 1460 kg
- 2 years parts and labour warranty nationwide and a 10 year warranty against water loss through the shell structure
While many manufactures scour the market for best prices Canadian Spa Company build spas with the best components
Spa shell - using Lucite with Microban™:
- Strength, durability and toughness to withstand frequent use
- Resistance to everyday wear and tear, stains, and superficial scratches
- Resistance to UV, harsh weather, and many household chemicals
- Easy to care qualities for light cleaning
- Microban® antimicrobial product protection to keep the spa cleaner between cleanings
- Fade-resistant surface that feels comfortable against the skin
- Galvanised steel fully supporting frame that distributes weight evenly across the base of the spa
- ‘Marine grade’ timber base to prevent rot and pest intrusion
- Maintenance free PVC ‘wood effect cabinet’ with no sanding or staining required
- Fibreglass reinforced shell
- Industry-leading integrated Balboa; with control system, 3kW Balboa heater and top-side control
- 4 x Custom designed pumps with 2.5” intake giving increased pressure per pump
- 2.5” large bore piping - efficient plumbing
- Variety of interchangeable massage jets with different massage styles
- Easy grip jets allowing individual adjustment of pressure (arthritis-friendly)
- 9 x air valves delivering customisable air injection into the water allowing increased flow
Please note that when Canadian Spa delivers the swim spa it will be on the back of a flatbed truck so will require either a crane or hiab to lift from the back of our truck to your desired location.
Canadian Spa don't include a hiab/crane in the price of the standard delivery but this should be reassuring as the most local company would normally be the best price, as they are closer to you. Normally a hiab/crane lift company will give you a free quote to do the lift either by doing a free site survey or looking at your property on google maps. It’s worthwhile getting a few quotes as if they don’t have the vehicle to do it or are fully booked they will price themselves out instead of just saying no. All you will need to supply them with is the size and weight of the swim spa:
16ft Swim spa
Packaged Size L502, W230, D149cm
Packaged weight: 1460kg
Although it’s a big lump, the spa is a single lift so the hiab company are normally in and out in 45mins to 1hr so if you can catch them on a backload when they are in the area anyways it should bring down the quotes considerably. As a benchmark a hiab would cost about £200 - £400 and a crane would be £500 - £1500. Canadian Spa are very flexible with the time and date of the delivery so if a certain day and time is cheaper for the hiab they will sync up with that. If you have any questions on this just give Canadian Spa a call on 01293 812 040 and they would be happy to run you through it.
For your spa to be installed on the day of delivery, you need to arrange for a qualified electrician to be present at delivery and have installed a 50A cable, single phase with the appropriate gauge coming from an RCD, with live, neutral & earth wires available. The installers will test the spa on the same day as delivery with the cable you provide but your electrician needs to sign off the installation before use.
The swim spa requires an electrical cable capable of supplying 50 amps at the spa and you'll need live, neutral and earth wires available to connect into the spa (cable terminates at the hot tub end).
Canadian Spa Company Swim Spas can be installed above or sunken into the ground at your preference. They do require the ability to get 70cm to any panel over the life of the spa on request. In the case of sinking the swim spa into the ground, this requires building a concrete put +70cm bigger on all sides and then decking up flush to the swim spa to give the desired effect.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.