Candy CBT625/2X 60cm Telescopic Hood - Stainless Steel
Keep the smell of smoke and food odour from home, with minimal noise, thanks to the Candy CBT625/2X 60cm Telescopic Hood. Measuring in at H42.5 x W60 x D17.4cm, this impressive unit is designed to fit above any standard–sized hob and can clear up to 332 cubic meters of air / hour!
Simple to use, with easy switch control operation, the Candy CBT625/2X 60cm Telescopic Hood boasts 3 functional speed settings – meaning it can clear through any smoke or odour in your kitchen, before your smoke alarm sounds!
Designed to make more time for cooking, and less time for cleaning, the Candy CBT625/2X 60cm Telescopic Hood boasts features a smooth, stainless steel finish which can be wiped clean with a warm cloth. While the two aluminium grease filters are dishwasher–safe, for ultra–quick cleaning.
What’s more, with a handy A–rated LED light, it even illuminates your kitchen on darker evening or late nights too.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to operate – Thanks to simple switch control operation, which allows you to navigate the three speed settings with ease.
- LED lighting – A–rated LED lighting, perfect for illuminating darker evenings.
- Washable grease filter – With a dishwasher–proof stainless steel finish, which makes clean up a breeze.
- Dimensions: H43 x W60 x D17.6cm
- Guarantee: 1 year labour, 10 years parts
- Speeds: 3
- Extraction capacity: 332 m3/hr
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Noise level: 62dB
- Energy efficiency rating: B
- Annual energy consumption: 28kW
- 2 x Washable aluminium grease filters
- 1 x Carbon filter (CP100)
- 1 x LED light
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.