Candy CMB655X 55cm Chimney Cooker Hood - Stainless Steel
The Candy 90cm Decor Chimney Hood is a must–have for any kitchen! With an 445 m3/hr extraction capacity, this impressive unit combines both style and performance with functionality.
This wall–mounted model features 3 aluminium grease filters, which work to enable better durability and performance. While the 3 handy extraction speeds allow you to control airflow according to your needs! This ensures no only steam and smoke are removed from your kitchen, but cooking odours too – ideal for when you have guests coming over.
Features and Benefits
- Three speeds – With a maximum extraction capacity of 445 m3/hr, so you can adjust the airflow to suit your needs.
- Easy push button operation– For easy control at the press of a button.
- Built to last – Featuring 3 washable, aluminium grease filters which guarantee better durability and performance.
- Installation type: Wall–mounted
- Type of control: Electronic control
- Type of lamps used: LED (x2)
- Energy efficiency rating: C
- Power: 1000W
- Diameter of air outlet: 150mm
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H54.8 x W60 x D50cm
- Guarantee: 1 year labour, 10 years parts
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Extraction capacity: 445 m3/hr
- Washable aluminium grease filters: 3
- Annual Energy Consumption: 77kWh
- Noise level: 67db
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.