Teknik Chairman Leather Faced Swivel Chair - Burgundy
- Reviews (3)
This Chairman Burgundy executive swivel chair is a super large button, tufted, burgundy bonded leather faced executive chair with an eight-way hand-tied coil construction seat. Hand-applied "antique" brass nail-head trim and an elegant 5-star base in dark wood finish make this a sophisticated addition to your home office. It has gas lift seat height adjustment and reclining function with tilt tension for extra comfort and requires minor self-assembly.
Add a touch of class to every home office or workplace with this high-quality bonded-leather swivel chair with matching leather-effect outers. So whether you need a new chair for the boardroom or fancy upgrading your home study, this leather faced chair ticks all the boxes.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional features – Antique style brass nail-head trim and deep buttoning on the back and seat cushions.
- Bound to impress – Design inspired by classic chairman's executive swivel chair.
- Fully adjustable – Control the height, tilt and reclining angle for added comfort.
- Classic colour – A traditional study colour inspired by late 19th century designs.
- Super large button-tufted bonded leather executive armchair
- 8-way hand-tied coil construction seat
- Hand-applied "antique" brass nail-head trim
- Elegant 5 star base in a mahogany finish
- Gas lift seat height adjustment
- Reclining function with tilt tension
- Requires minor easy self-assembly
- Suggested daily hour usage: 8 hrs
- Seat Height: 48-56 cm
- Seat Depth: 51 cm
- Seat Width: 58 cm
- Back Height: 65 cm
- Back Width: 51 cm
- Colour: Burgundy
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.