Craig & Rose Chalky Emulsion Deep Sung Cream Colour Patch
Colour Patch is a self-adhesive paint colour sample which allows you to effortlessly test out colour options in your own home. Each 20cm x 20cm Colour Patch can be moved to different walls and reapplied in order to experience the impact of changing light and surrounding details.
- A colour found in early Sung porcelain where the emphasis was on subtletly, simplicity and grace of form
- Colour Patch is designed to help you find your colour confidence and visualise your choices without the fuss of wet paint.
- Available in all of our favourite colours, choosing great colour for your home has never been so easy.
- They include a temporary adhesive so we recommend testing on a small inconspicuous section of wall first to ensure you have sound adhesion before applying the full Colour Patch to the wall
- Dimensions: H:20.0 x W:20.0 x D:1.0 cm
- Colour: Cream
- Material: Paint
- Model Number: FG01000607
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.