Char-Broil Gas2Coal 210 Hybrid BBQ Grill - Black
- Reviews (1)
There’s nothing better than having a barbeque in the sun and dining alfresco with your friends and family. The Gas2Coal 2 Burner Hybrid BBQ from Char-Broil is perfect for exactly that, allowing you to serve up a storm and take your hosting to the next level.
Ideal for those who enjoy the convenience of using a gas grill, and the flavour of food cooked on a charcoal grill, this multi-functional barbeque combines all your needs into one practical grilling solution. Allowing you to easily switch between gas or charcoal operation, three simple steps will have you ready to grill in less than 60 seconds, with no tools required! And with an electronic ignition, no matches or lighter fluid are needed either. What's more, the lid-mounted temperature gauge will help you to monitor the inside temperature of your grill so you know when your cooking conditions are optimum. With this handy outdoor grill, your BBQing experience will never have been so enjoyable.
Featuring a Gas2Coal® patented charcoal tray, your BBQ will encounter fewer flare-ups, and will provide an even heat distribution for the perfect cook. Once filled, two high quality stainless steel burners are ready to ignite your fire, and the substantially sized cast iron grate included can be placed on top as an ideal cooking surface for you to fill with delicious food. The separate warming shelf is also great for keeping your cooked food heated and separate from the rest. Just when you were thinking this BBQ has all you need and more, the integrated bottle opener fitted to the front will ensure you always have a refreshing drink in hand.
Features and Benefits
- Hybrid Design – The Gas2Coal® 2 Burner BBQ converts from gas to charcoal in less than 60 seconds, and with no tools required.
- Gas2Coal® Patented Charcoal Tray – This innovative charcoal tray ensures less flare-ups and even heat provision for tastily cooked food.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge – Use this integrated gauge to carefully monitor the inside temperature of your grill at all times.
- Electronic Igniter – An electronic igniter means you can light your burners with the simple push of a button. No matches needed.
- Stainless Steel Burners – The durable metal burners incorporated can take the heat and are built to last.
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Grates– These are highly durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean, meaning your BBQ should always be in top shape.
- Side Shelves – A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
- Heavy Duty Wheels – With two strong wheels, you can effortlessly manoeuvre this grill to its chosen destination, both before and after use.
- Made2Match Accessory Compatibility – Accessories allow you to add extra storage (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
- Cooking System: Hybrid (Gas/Charcoal)
- Main Burner Power: 8.2kW
- Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Cast Iron
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Side Shelf Material: Black Painted Steel
- Cooking Area: 47.8 x 44.5cm
- Dimensions: H 116.8 x W 114 x D 62.9cm
- Self-assembly Required: Yes
- Battery Required: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 36.4kg
- Guarantee: 5 years on the stainless steel burners. 2 years on all other parts.
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£9.95||£19.95||£14.95||N/A|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||N/A||£49.00||£49.00||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£69.00||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
Our carrier will request to photograph the delivery in situ once delivered, but as a customer, you do have the right to refuse this.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your bulky item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.