Char-Broil Gas2Coal 330 Gas/Charcoal BBQ - Black
- Reviews (10)
A simple solution to the ultimate grilling question, Gas or Charcoal? Enjoy both with this Gas2Coal® 330 hybrid grill from Char-Broil.
This combination grill easily converts from gas to charcoal in only three steps and in less than 60 seconds with no tools are required. Simply light the charcoal with the gas burners, no need for lighter fluid. Three main burners with solid cast iron grates give you lots of room to barbecue for your friends and family. The patented charcoal tray ensures uniform heat and fewer flare-ups.
One stainless steel side burner gives you the opportunity to make gravy or prepare vegetables. One side shelf allows storage of tools or other accessories. The temperature gauge is lid-mounted and two wheels ensure easy mobility.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel Burners and Tent – Durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last. The stainless steel tent protects the burners from dripping juices and helps disperse heat.
- Cast Iron Grates – Cast iron grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Side Shelf – A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
- Gear Trax™ – Gear Trax™ accessories allow you to add a condiment basket or tool hooks (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
- Warming Rack – Use this removable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge – Keep track of preheat status and monitor the grate temperature of your grill.
- Patented Charcoal Tray – The new tray design allows the charcoal to burn top down instead of bottom up. Guided airflow reduces flare-ups and more efficient burning while providing even heat.
- Colour: Black
- 1 x AA battery required
- Self-assembly required
- Gas and Charcoal
- Dimensions: H 116.8 x W 133.4 x D 62.6cm
- Weight: 56kg
- 2-year guarantee
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.