- Reviews (3)
There’s nothing better than enjoying the sunny weather with friends and family along with good food. The Kamander charcoal grill from Char-Broil is perfect for exactly that.
The Char-Broil® Kamander™ Charcoal Grill offers the greatest kamados experience with additional features. The insulated double-wall steel construction heats quickly and evenly, sealing in heat and moisture.
The convenient and innovative controls maintain temperatures for any type of cooking, from high-temperature searing and cooking to low-and-slow smoking. The foldable side shelves add convenient prep area without taking up too much space.
The Char-Broil Kamander: Control without Compromise.
Features and Benefits
- Cooking versatility – Wide temperature range between 50C and 345C for any type of cooking; grill, smoke, roast, or bake
- Construction – Insulated double-wall steel construction to seal in heat and moisture.
- Vents – Innovative air intake system with 2 adjustable vents ensure you can easily control temperature and monitor your cooking
- Cast iron grates – Durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Side Shelf – A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
- Ash pan – The inner ash pan is fully removable from the top for easy cleaning
- Big wheels – Easily move your grill around your garden or patio.
- Charcoal – Powered by charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal. The Kamander is very efficient and requires less charcoal: do not use over 1kg to avoid overheating.
- Self-assembly required
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: H 116 x W 111 x D 69cm
- Weight: 51.5kg
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.