Char-Broil Oklahoma Joe's Smoker BBQ - Black
- Reviews (1)
This Oklahoma Joe Highland Smoker from Char-Broil will be the perfect addition to your garden if you enjoy entertaining friends and family along with good food.
The Oklahoma Joe’s® Highland Smoker (powered by charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal) is large and sturdy with heavy-gauge steel construction and space for big, slow cooked cuts of meat. This Highland Smoker is built to last and boasts a number of practical features that seasoned outdoor cooks will appreciate.
Cleverly designed to offer convenient access to the firebox to easily stoke or add wood, and with multiple dampers for heat and smoke control. The temperature gauge on the lid monitors the heat and helps you get great cooking results while the cool-touch handle means you can get a firm grip on the lid, protecting your hands and fingers from the heat.
A large shelf is incorporated into the smoker design, so you've got plenty of space to rest your tools and pause to take a refreshing drink.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient Access Door – Easily stoke or add wood for prolonged cooking.
- Smoke Stack – A vertical pipe with adjustable dampers, regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Cool Touch Handle – Get a firm grip on your grill lid, while protecting your hands and fingers from the heat.
- Multiple Dampers – For heat and smoke control.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge – Monitor the inside temperature of the chamber.
- Damper – Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the dampers.
- Cart Wheels – Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
- Colour: Black
- Self-assembly required
- Dimensions: H 134.6 x W 144.8 x D 85.1cm
- Weight: 81kg
- 2-year guarantee
*Please note: These items are delivered curb-side only and cannot be delivered into your property*
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.