Char-Broil Professional 2200S 2-Burner Gas BBQ - Stainless Steel
- Reviews (2)
There’s nothing better than enjoying a barbeque in the summer with friends and family. The Professional 2-burner grill is perfect for those looking for a smaller gas grill that’s big on features.
Start it up with the push of a button and once the grill’s going, our infrared technology heats it up faster, hotter and more evenly. Heat is sent directly to food, sealing in juices.
The two top-ported stainless steel burners are for long-lasting performance and better temperature control. Folding side shelves give you extra workspace and make it easy to store and the grates are designed for durability and easy cleaning.
Features and Benefits
TRU-Infrared™ Cooking Technology – Cook your food evenly and with fewer flare-ups, using infrared technology. You'll get juicier food every time.
- Stainless Steel Burners – The durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last.
- Cast Iron Grates – Cast iron grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Stainless Steel Burner Tent – The stainless steel tent protects the burners from dripping juices and helps disperse heat.
- Side Shelf – A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
- Gear Trax™ – Gear Trax™ accessories allow you to add a condiment basket or tool hooks (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
- Surefire® Electronic Igniter – An electronic igniter at each burner means you can light all your burners with the simple push of a button. No matches needed.
- Warming Rack – Use this removable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
- 1 x AA battery required
- Weight: 52kg
- Dimensions: H 121.4 x W 119 x D 58.4cm
- Stainless steel finish
- Self-assembly required
- 2-year guarantee
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.