Char-Broil The Big Easy Smoker, Roaster and BBQ - Black
This Big Easy combination grill from Char-Broil is perfect for getting outside in the summer months and enjoying the company of friends and family with good food.
The Big Easy® Smoker, Roaster and Grill combines three cooking methods all in one unit. Equipped with TRU-Infrared™ cooking system, The Big Easy radiates heat that helps lock in juices.
The roaster can cook up to 11 kg of poultry with no oil using the included cooking basket and adjustable racks. This ensures a healthier meal for the entire family.
The Big Easy includes four rib hooks to roast mouth-watering barbecued ribs. The removable porcelain coated grate provides easy cleaning when you cook your favourite meat.
Features and Benefits
- TRU-Infrared™ Cooking Technology – Cook your food evenly and with fewer flare-ups, using infrared technology. You'll get juicier food every time.
- Stainless Steel Burners – Our durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last.
- Grill Top – Removable porcelain coated cooking grate grills hamburgers, chops, wings, steaks and vegetables, without flare-ups.
- Grease Tray – The grease tray captures drips for easy clean-ups. Custom-fit liner pans (sold separately) can be used to capture drips for gravy and other sauces.
- Roaster – Evenly cook ribs, roasts, and other cuts of meat (up to 11kg) in the roasting basket, which easily lifts out of the cooker.
- Rotary Ignition – Lights quickly and easily with the turn of a knob.
- Colour: Black
- Stainless steel
- Self-assembly required
- Dimensions: H 92 x W 59 x D 59.4
- Weight: 22.7kg
- 2-year guarantee
For more information on Char-Broil's TRU-Infrared™ heat system click HERE
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.