Charles Bentley 2500w Hanging Patio Heater
- Reviews (5)
This Charles Bentley 2500W Hanging Electric Patio Heater is a perfect solution to add some warmth to your outdoor entertaining.
This can be placed permanently or as a temporary measure, to heat the space around you. It is great when it gets cooler in the evenings and you still want to enjoy your garden or patio.
Made from aluminium housing and steel components, it ensures you have the best solution for heating.
Features and Benefits
- Instant warmth – The powerful halogen element emits infrared rays which heat up instantly giving you warmth and comfort form the moment it’s switched on.
- Weatherproof – With a waterproof design, this heater can sit outside all year round.
- Coverage – This heater’s powerful element can heat an area of up to 9m².
- Halogen Element Power: 240V / 2500W
- 3 heat settings
- 9m² heating area
- Materials: Aluminium, Steel
- Simple assembly
- Chain & hooks included
- Dimensions: H 47.5 x W 47.5 x D 47.5cm
- Weight: 2.6kg
- 1-year guarantee
- IP24 tested product, must be plugged into a IP66 outdoor socket
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.